What is ClearML?
ClearML is an open source platform that automates and simplifies developing and managing machine learning solutions for thousands of data science teams all over the world. It is designed as an end-to-end MLOps suite allowing you to focus on developing your ML code & automation, while ClearML ensures your work is reproducible and scalable.
Friendly Tutorials to Get You Started
Read a Little More
Want a more in depth introduction to ClearML? Choose where you want to get started:
Learn how to use ClearML's experiment tracking and management tools, and more!START HERE
Learn how to use ClearML's automation, orchestration, and tracking toolsSTART HERE
Learn learn how to deploy and configure a ClearML ServerSTART HERE
What Can You Do with ClearML?
- Track and upload metrics and models with only 2 lines of code
- Reproduce experiments with 3 mouse clicks
- Create bots that send you Slack messages based on experiment behavior (for example, alert you whenever your model improves in accuracy)
- Manage your data - store, track, and version control
- Remotely execute experiments on any compute resource you have available with ClearML Agent
- Automatically scale cloud instances according to your resource needs with ClearML's GPU Compute, AWS Autoscaler, and GCP Autoscaler GUI applications
- Run hyperparameter optimization
- Build pipelines from code
- Much more!
Who We Are
ClearML is supported by you ❤️ and the clear.ml team, which helps enterprise companies build scalable MLOps.
Join the ClearML community! Your contributions, questions, and input are always welcome. For more information, see Community Resources.