The ClearML Web UI is the graphical user interface for the ClearML platform, which includes:
- Experiment management
- Resource utilization monitoring
- Profile management
- Direct access to the ClearML community (Slack Channel, Youtube, and GitHub).
The ClearML Web UI is composed of the following pages:
The Home Page - The dashboard for recent activity, and quick access to experiments and and projects.
The Projects Page - The main experimentation page. It is a main projects page where specific projects can be opened.
The Workers and Queues Page - The resource monitoring and queues management page.
The Profile Page - Manage a ClearML user account:
- Create ClearML credentials
- Provide Cloud Storage Access credentials for the ClearML Web UI
- If using the ClearML Hosted Service, invite users and switch workspaces
In addition, from the ClearML Web UI, use these buttons to access the ClearML community:
- The ClearML Slack channel. Ask questions about ClearML.
- The ClearML YouTube Channel. View our tutorials, presentations, and discussions.
- The ClearML GitHub repository.
For more information, see the Community page.