Reproduce experiments on local or remote machines, in one of the following ways:
- Cloning any experiment - make an exact copy keeping the original
- Resetting an experiment whose status is not Published - this deletes the previous run's logs and output.
After cloning or resetting, enqueue the reset or newly cloned experiment for execution by a worker.
Experiments can also be modified and then executed remotely, see Tuning Experiments.
To reproduce an experiment:
Locate the experiment. Open the Project page for the experiment from the Dashboard or the main Projects page.
- On the Dashboard, click a recent experiment, project card, or VIEW ALL and then click a project card.
- On the Projects page, click project card, or the All projects card.
Reproduce the experiment. In the experiments table, right click and then either:
Clone (make an exact copy)
- Click Clone, and a Clone experiment box will pop up.
- In the Project textbox, select or create a project:
- To search for another project, start typing the project name.
- To create a new project, type new experiment name and click Create New.
- Enter an optional description.
- Click CLONE.
Reset (delete logs and output from the previous run) - Click Reset.
The experiment's status becomes Draft.
Enqueue the experiment for execution. Right click the experiment > Enqueue > Select a queue > ENQUEUE.
The experiment's status becomes Pending. When a worker fetches the Task (experiment), the status becomes Running. The experiment can now be tracked and its results visualized.