Use the Pipelines Page to navigate between and manage pipelines. The page shows execution summaries for all ClearML Pipelines.
You can view the Pipelines page in Project view or in List view . In List view, all pipelines are shown side-by-side. In Project view, pipelines are organized according to their projects, and top-level projects are displayed. Click on a project card to view the project's pipelines.
Click on a pipeline card to navigate to its Pipeline Runs Table, where you can view the pipeline structure, configuration, and outputs of all the pipeline’s runs, as well as create new runs.
Filter the pipelines to find the one you’re looking for more easily. These filters can be applied by clicking :
- My Work - Show only pipelines that you created
- Tags - Choose which tags to filter by from a list of tags used in the pipelines.
- Filter by multiple tag values using the ANY or ALL options, which correspond to the logical "AND" and "OR" respectively. These options appear on the top of the tag list.
- Filter by the absence of a tag (logical "NOT") by clicking its checkbox twice. An X will appear in the tag's checkbox.
In Project view, project cards display a project's summarized pipeline information:
Click on a project card to view its pipelines.
In List view, the pipeline cards display summarized pipeline information:
- Pipeline name
- Time since the pipeline’s most recent run
- Run summary - Number of Running/Pending/Completed/Failed runs
Click on the top right of a pipeline card to open its context menu and access pipeline actions.
- Rename - Change the pipeline’s name
- Add Tag - Add label to the pipeline to help easily classify groups of pipelines.
- Delete - Delete the pipeline: delete all its runs and any models/artifacts produced (a list of remaining artifacts is returned). To delete a pipeline, all its runs must first be archived.