The datasets page shows datasets created with
clearml v1.6 or newer.
Datasets created with earlier versions of
clearml are available in their original project.
Use the Datasets Page to navigate between and manage datasets. The page shows summaries for all datasets created using ClearML Data.
You can view the datasets page in Project view or in List view . In List view, all datasets are shown side-by-side. In Project view, datasets are organized according to their projects, and top-level projects are displayed. Click on a project card to view the project's datasets.
Click on a dataset card to navigate to its Version List, where you can view the dataset versions' lineage and contents.
Filter the datasets to find the one you’re looking for more easily. These filters can be applied by clicking :
- My Work - Show only datasets that you created
- Tags - Choose which tags to filter by from a list of tags used in the datasets.
- Filter by multiple tag values using the ANY or ALL options, which correspond to the logical "AND" and "OR" respectively. These options appear on the top of the tag list.
- Filter by the absence of a tag (logical "NOT") by clicking its checkbox twice. An X will appear in the tag's checkbox.
In Project view, project cards display a project’s summarized dataset information:
- Project name
- Number of datasets in project
- Tags used by datasets in project
Click on a project card to view its datasets.
In List view, the dataset cards display summarized dataset information:
- Dataset name
- Time since last update
- Number of versions
- Details about latest version
- Number of files
Click on the top right of a dataset card to open its context menu and access dataset actions.
- Rename - Change the dataset’s name
- Add Tag - Add label to the dataset to help easily classify groups of dataset.
- Delete - Delete the dataset and all of its versions. To delete a dataset, all its versions must first be archived.