The API reference pages are split into two main sections:
- Object definitions - Detailed specification of available objects
- Service definitions - Specification of the available REST services
See the Rest API object definitions page.
ClearML's REST API provides the following services:
- Authentication - Authentication management, authorization and administration for the entire system.
- Debug - Debugging utilities.
- Projects - Support for defining Projects containing Tasks, Models and Dataset Versions.
- Queues - Queue management API (see Workers Service).
- Workers - API for worker machines to report status and retrieve tasks for execution.
- Events - Event (e.g. metrics, debug samples) reporting and retrieval API.
- Models - Model management API.
- Tasks - Task Management API.