One of the most important aspects of deep learning is the quality and quantity of the data used in the learning process. In this video Moses Guttmann, the CTO and co-founder of allegro.ai, explores the challenges and presents approaches to solve them.
The video discusses the following topics:
- How to create a data environment that is coupled with deep learning?
- Understanding the needs of deep learning scientists from the point of view of the enterprise
- Creating an environment where data sets are shared seamlessly in the organization
- Moving toward continuously growing labelled data sets
- How to implement and integrate into deep learning training frameworks?
- New types of databases for an AI/DL world
- What the future of databases holds?